Are your fragrances made with perfume oil?
No, all our products are made with high quality pure oil without synthetic additives. This way they are safe for humans and animals.
Do the wicks of the candles contain lead?
No, all candles are free of lead. This substance is also not released during combustion. The candles have a cotton wick with a paper core. The WoodWick wicks are made from 100% cedar wood.
Are your products tested on animals?
Absolutely not. Both we and our suppliers are strongly against animal testing.
Do the products contain benzene or toluene?
No. These are also not released during combustion.
Are your products harmful to pets?
No. Due to the high quality ingredients and the continuous quality controls of our suppliers, we can guarantee that they are not harmful to animals. Always keep the products out of reach of animals so that they cannot injure themselves from the flame or heat source.
Are your products suitable for vegans?
This differs per product and product type. We are happy to help you answer your question. Please contact us.
Is the wood used in WoodWick products sourced responsibly?
Yes! The wood used for WoodWick's products comes from forests maintained in-house by WoodWick. By taking the forest under its own management, the brand ensures that the forest is maintained in an ecologically responsible manner.
Tips for your own safety
- Remove all packaging material before using the product.
- Place the candle on a stable, dry, heat-resistant surface.
- Place the product away from objects that can catch fire.
- Keep products out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always cut the wick before use with our wick cutter.
- Make sure the wax does not contain pieces of wick, match or other flammable objects.
- Clear away lighters and matches immediately so that children do not play with them.
- Only use accessories approved by us. Accessories not approved by us or our suppliers for use with our products can be very dangerous.
- Only use Votives in a container and never free-standing.
- Never place a candle on or in a heat source such as a gas stove, oven, microwave, heater, etc.
- Never wrap the candle in fabric or aluminum foil.
- Never touch a burning candle and the liquid wax.
- Handle glass-enclosed candles with care. Do not use if the glass is damaged and do not refill with wax.
- Stop using the candle when the wick extinguishes automatically or when only 1 centimeter of wax remains.